Wednesday 27 June 2012

UNTITLED

Let this blog be a witness of my existence, sealing my thoughts and views into the endless lane of memories, making it a part, a segment of history so that i dont remain another ordinary, forgotten passer-by. My penchant for writing is what i have used to capture and freeze those conflicting but sometimes beautiful thoughts and emotions that i cannot express verbally. As i indulge and tread towards life and continue writing, i hope these pieces that i share will touch people in some way or the other and reflect a life which is more than ordinary. Helen Keller is one of the few people who has really inspired me to never give up on my dreams. Her perseverance knows no bounds and needless to say, has touched millions of lives including mine. I have mentioned one of her quotes below which is one of my favourite till date.
 *The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome. The hilltop hour would not be half so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse*

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for more of your beautiful writings....!!! :)

    ReplyDelete